《美少女的谎言》第5季第4集 第11期:评头论足(在线收听

I can't believe you can think about homework tonight.

你今晚还能想着作业真是令人难以置信

And that you would trust me to give you your assignments.

你竟然信任我来帮你带作业

You were actually the first person

她说她要离开他的时候

that I thought of when she said that she was leaving him.

我脑子里第一个想到的人就是你

'Cause I remembered how hard it was for you

因为我记得当时你爸爸离开

when your dad left.

你也很难过

I can't believe he'd risk everything to kill Mrs. D.

我不敢相信他不顾一切要杀迪劳伦提斯夫人

The police were asking questions about

警察在盘问

the girl that was in Ali's grave...

艾莉坟墓里女孩的事情

and he was just trying to protect me.

他只是想保护我

He thought Mrs. D. Was gonna set me up to take the fall for it.

他觉得迪劳伦提斯夫人会陷害我 让我顶罪

Travis is downstairs.

特拉维斯在楼下

Spencer, I saw your mom at The Bradbury yesterday.

斯宾塞 昨天我在布拉德伯里看到你妈

Is everything okay at home?

家里没事吧

Yeah, we're just having plumbing issues.

没事 只是水管出问题了

Ohh. Well, tell Veronica we're here to help

和维拉妮卡说如果她有需要

if you need anything.

我们会去帮忙

Thanks, Mrs. Marin.

谢谢 玛琳夫人

Spence, you could have told her the truth.

斯宾塞 你可以告诉她真相

Not about the murder part,

不是杀人那部分

but about your parents splitting up.

就告诉她你爸妈分居了

She would never judge that.

她绝对不会评头论足的

I'm not really even sure why I lied.

我都不知道为什么要说谎

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489456.html