《美少女的谎言》第5季第5集 第7期:巧合(在线收听

Spencer. Eddie. Hi.

斯宾塞 -爱迪 你好

Thank you for coming out.

谢谢你出来见我

I hope that I wasn't interrupting anything.

希望我没打扰你做事

I have a few minutes.

我有几分钟空闲

Great.

好极了

You look good. How are you doing?

你看起来很好 最近如何

Well...

还行...

well enough to stay out of this place.

至少不用待在这儿了

Did you hear about the Cavanaugh settlement?

你听说加瓦诺家的事了吗

I'm glad the family got some money.

那家人能得到点金钱补偿挺好的

They would've preferred the truth.

但他们更想知道真相

Heard about Mrs. Dilaurentis, too.

我也听说了迪劳伦提斯太太的事

Yeah.

I don't really think that it was a coincidence

我觉得宝芬妮·杨

that Bethany Young was found buried in her backyard.

被埋在她院里 并不是巧合

Do you?

你觉得呢

Probably not.

也许不是

Did you know Bethany well?

你和宝芬妮熟吗

If I did, I can't talk about it.

就算熟 我也不能谈论她的事

Right. Okay.

对 好吧

Do you maybe want to go get coffee later?

你一会儿想去喝点咖啡吗

I can't talk about Bethany or any other patient

我不能谈论宝芬妮或者其他任何病人的情况

not to the cops or reporters or you.

不论对象是警察 记者还是你

Look, I know that you have a set of rules

我知道你要遵守一系列的规定

that you have to stick to and I understand that,

我理解这一点

but somebody very close to me

但我一个非常亲近的人

might be framed for her murder.

也许会被陷害谋杀了她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489472.html