《美少女的谎言》第5季第5集 第15期:取材(在线收听

Yeah, it's Eddie Lamb.

是爱迪·兰博

He works at Radley and he's one of the people

他在拉德里工作 我在给书取材时

I interviewed for the book.

曾经采访过他

Eddie Lamb?

爱迪·兰博吗

That's who Spencer talked to today.

斯宾塞今天就跟他谈过

She said he wouldn't tell her a thing,

她说他什么都不愿意说

that it was against Radley policy.

说这有违拉德里的规定

I guess he's had a change of heart.

他可能改变主意了吧

Okay, but why leave it for you and not spencer?

可他为什么选择给你 而不给斯宾塞

It wasn't "A".

不是A

Whoever it was could've killed me and chose not to.

不管是谁 这人有能力杀我 却没杀

Who would want to scare you like that?

谁会这样吓你

Lucas.

卢卡斯

- Your sister. - Melissa?

-你姐姐 -梅丽莎吗

She's part of Mona's gang.

她是梦娜的人

Look, we don't know who it is. Okay?

我们现在不能确定是谁

It was too dark to see anything.

当时太黑了 什么都看不清

Oh, my god.

天哪

How could this happen?

怎么会这样

It happened because she was alone.

因为她一个人 所以才出了事

Hanna wasn't with her.

汉娜没跟她在一起

- Where is Hanna? - I didn't call her.

-汉娜去哪里了 -我没打给她

She was gonna help Ali leave town tonight.

今晚她本要帮艾莉离开

- What? - What?

-什么 -什么

Don't be pissed at her.

别生她的气

What happened is just more proof that I should go.

发生的这一切 更加证明了我应该离开

We're no closer to figuring out who "A" is.

我们根本无法查明A是谁

That might not be true.

这可不一定

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489480.html