《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第4期:不是管家的料(在线收听

Hey, when did you get back?

你什么时候回来的

Last night.

昨晚

Where's Dad?

爸爸呢

My apartment.

在我公寓

I thought I'd give him some space

我想给他点空间

and come here and maybe talk some sense into mom.

我就来这劝劝妈妈 让她想清楚

Is he okay?

他没事吧

He's all right for the moment.

目前暂时没事

Have you been in the barn lately?

你最近去过谷仓吗

No. No one has.

没有 没人去过

Not since mom fired my sober-buddy. Why?

自从妈炒了我的监督员之后 怎么了

He may have been sober, but he was a lousy housekeeper.

他或许不嗑药 不过真不是个当管家的料

He left food out.

他把食物撒得满地都是

Dad wants to sell the house.

爸爸想卖了这房子

Maybe they should.

或许他们是该这么做

The house, Melissa.

这间房子 梅丽莎

This is our home.

这是我们的家

Let me throw this away and then we can talk.

我先把这个扔了 然后我们再谈

No, if he left a mess, I should clean it up.

不 他弄脏的地方应该由我来清理

- He was here for me-- - No, it's okay.

-他来这是为了我... - 不用了

Just let me do something, okay? Please.

让我做点什么好吗 求你了

Spencer. - What is in here?

斯宾塞 -里面是什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489519.html