《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第7期:小分队(在线收听

You're a little out of your neighborhood.

你好像离自己家远了点

Sometimes I just like to walk.

有时候我就是想随处走走

Pretty awful, isn't it,

真可怕 不是吗

how things change so quickly in this town?

镇上的事情怎么会变化得如此之快

Somebody's your girlfriend, then they're not.

有些人刚刚还是你女友 转眼间就不是了

One day there's a house and the next day...

前一天这里还有幢房子 第二天

it's gone.

就没了

If you or one of your goon squad play that trick on Paige...

如果是你或你小分队的人捉弄佩奇

You can call me a lot of names, but don't call me an amateur.

你叫我什么都可以 不过别叫我外行

A dead rat?

一只死老鼠

Really?

真的吗

Give my love to Alison.

代我向艾莉森问好

It's like I said.

就像我刚说的那样

Thank you for showing up on that roof.

谢谢你当时出现在那个屋顶上

It's turning into my greatest hit.

这已经成了我的最佳事迹

It was pretty impressive.

那真的令人印象深刻

All those boxes...

所有这些的箱子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489522.html