《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第9期:放鸽子(在线收听

I got your text.

我收到了你的短信

Cramps? Really?

腿抽筋 真的吗

Sneak up much?

鬼鬼祟祟的干吗

Aria's stuck at Radley, Spencer bailed on me.

艾瑞亚困在拉德里 斯宾塞放了我鸽子

I mean, it can't just be Ali, my mom and me.

不能只有艾莉 我妈跟我啊

When did your mom start drinking beer?

你妈妈什么时候开始喝啤酒了

She washes her hair with it.

她用这个洗头

Look, I kind of have a headache.

我有点头疼

Okay, you can have your headache in two weeks

好吧 接下来两周你可以头疼

to go with your cramps.

加腿抽筋

I don't know.

我不知道

Hanna, my mom is making pop-overs.

汉娜 我妈妈在做空心松饼

You know what that means.

你知道这意味着什么

Look, I've hit my Ali limit for one day.

我今天已经用完了"艾莉限额"

Every minute with her

跟她在一起的每一分钟

just sucks so much energy out of you.

都会耗掉你身上的大量能量

Yeah, well, she's really nervous about all this.

因为她很紧张啊

I mean, the cops have been breathing down her neck.

警察最近对她盯得很紧

It's not the cops, Em, it's your mom.

不是警察 艾米 是你妈妈

Maybe she could use some practice

也许她应该花点时间

getting her story straight. We all could.

把自己的口供理一理 我们都一样

Yeah, that's why you need to be there.

所以你必须去

Em, what's going on with you two?

艾米 你们俩最近怎么了

I don't know. It's--

我也不知道

Ali's just been really needy.

艾莉最近 很粘人

Fine. I'll get some shoes.

好吧 我去找鞋

Okay.

好的

And brush your hair.

记得梳梳头发

10 minutes, my house. Thanks.

十分钟后我家见 谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489524.html