《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第10期:制造麻烦(在线收听

Mrs. Horowitz means well.

霍罗威茨老师是好意

I really shouldn't laugh.

我不应该笑的

Oh, no. Seriously, please laugh.

不会 您尽情笑吧

I need as much laughter as I can get.

我现在很需要听到笑声

Hey, Hanna.

汉娜你来了

Hey, Mrs. Fields.

菲尔兹夫人

Sorry, I'm late.

抱歉我迟到了

No worries. We were just getting ready to bring things to the table.

别担心 我们正准备上菜呢

Do you want something to drink?

你要喝点什么吗

Water is fine.

喝水就好

Oh, there you go.

那请便

Em, you want to give me a hand?

艾米 过来帮我一下吧

Sure.

好的

Hey, did you talk to Caleb?

你跟凯勒谈了吗

He's not gonna make any trouble.

他不会制造麻烦的

A boy like that can make trouble without even trying.

他那种人毫不费力就能制造麻烦

Well, I trust him.

我信任他

I don't.

我不信

Now would be a really bad time to make a mistake.

现在不是犯错误的好时机

Caleb is not a mistake.

凯勒不是错误

He is the most un-mistake thing in my life.

他是我人生中最正确的选择

You have to keep a clear head, Hanna.

你得头脑清醒点 汉娜

It's hard to do that when you're kissing somebody.

忙着亲吻的时候很难保持清醒

So what do you want me to do?

那你希望我怎么做

And keep it simple

说得简单点

because you know I'm not very smart.

因为我并不是很聪明

I'm just saying.

我只是想说

He came back to town,

他回来的时候

you were still in a relationship.

你还在跟别人谈恋爱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489525.html