《美少女的谎言》第5季第7集 第8期:侵犯隐私(在线收听

I--

我...

I couldn't find you

我找不到你

and I just wanted to take another peek at your sketchbook

我只想再看看你的写生簿

and then just put it right back.

再把本子放回去

One of the nurses...

其中一名护士

they said that you stashed it under your bed.

她们说你藏在床底下了

I'm sorry, Rhonda. Really.

我很抱歉 朗达 真的

I -- I never meant to invade your space.

我不是故意要侵犯你的隐私

But I'm gonna go back to the day room now.

我现在要回休息室去了

They're probably looking for me.

她们可能正在找我

I can forget I saw you here.

我可以当你没来过

Okay.

好的

But it might cost you something.

但你可能要付出点代价

Like what?

什么代价

There were so many days I thought I wouldn't make it.

有太多次我以为自己做不到

But then I thought of my family

但我想到了我的家人

and that's what got me through it.

这就是我坚持下来的动力

Picturing my house, my family.

不断想着家和家人的样子

Hey, sweetie.

宝贝

Oh. Hey, Han.

汉娜

Alison is going to stay with us for a few days

在艾莉森爸爸回来之前

until her dad gets back.

 

她要跟我们住一段时间

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489542.html