《美少女的谎言》第5季第7集 第11期:职业治疗(在线收听

She took her out to those stables by Lewisburg

她带宝芬妮去了路易斯堡的马厩

and let Bethany adopt her own damn pony.

让宝芬妮领养了一匹小马

Do you know why Mrs. DiLaurentis

你知道迪劳伦提斯夫人

would have been giving her all these gifts?

为什么要送她这些礼物吗

Rhonda, that rich lady was murdered recently.

朗达 那个有钱女人最近被谋杀了

And her body was found in the backyard next door

她的尸体在后院被发现

to where Bethany's was buried.

紧挨着宝芬妮被埋的地方

And there's a really good chance

而且她们俩被谋杀

that the same exact person did this to both of them.

很可能是一人所为

Now do you have any idea at all who this person might be?

你知不知道这个人可能是谁

What's going on in here?

这里进展得如何

Where did you get that?

你从哪弄来的这个

Is this your idea of "Occupational therapy"?

这就是你说的"职业治疗"吗

Giving a diabetic soda pop?

给糖尿病患者汽水喝吗

Get out of here. Now.

立刻出去

I can't even stand to look at her

我甚至不能直视她

and now she's in my pajamas, drooling on my pillow.

现在她穿着我的睡衣 在我枕头上睡觉

Please tell me you brought food in that bag.

请告诉我袋子里装的是吃的

I thought I was supplying beverages.

我以为我只负责供应酒水

Hey, do you want to go on a trip together?

你想不想跟我一起去旅游

You mean, further than your cabin?

你是说去比你小屋远的地方吗

Yeah, someplace far.

是啊 更远的地方

重点解释:

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489545.html