《美少女的谎言》第5季第7集 第16期:太过友善(在线收听

Where have you been?

你去哪了

I fell asleep in Caleb's car.

我在凯勒的车里睡着了

Where is everybody?

人都去哪了

Did class start yet?

课还没开始上吗

No, it's over.

不 都下课了

What's in your hair?

你头发里有什么

It's a Krispie Treat. Can you get it out please?

是块夹心米酥 能帮我拿出来吗

Hanna,

汉娜

why are you napping at 10 A.M.?

为什么你早上十点睡觉

Because I couldn't sleep, okay?

因为我睡不着

I have a new roommate named Alison.

我有个新室友叫艾莉森

And there's other stuff, too.

而且还有别的事

Ow! Emily don't pull so hard.

疼 艾米丽 别用力拔

Well, it's glued to your scalp.

都粘在你的头皮上了

What other stuff?

还有什么别的事

Hanna, what other stuff?

汉娜 还有什么别的事

If "A" is targeting you--

如果A开始对你不利

It's not "A".

不是A

Okay. I had a really weird moment with your boss last night.

好吧 昨晚我和你老板接触时感觉很奇怪

My boss?

我老板

- Zack? - Yeah.

-扎克 -是的

I went to the Brew to get a sandwich

我去咖啡店买三明治

and he just got a little bit too friendly. Okay?

他对我有些太过友善了

What are you talking about?

你在说什么

He put his hand on my back, Emily,

他把手放在我背上 艾米丽

and it was there for way too long.

而且放了很久

Are you sure that you're not reading into this?

你确定你没误解吗

No.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489550.html