《美少女的谎言》第5季第7集 第21期:乱说秘密(在线收听

Do you need a towel?

你需要毛巾吗

No, I'm fine.

不用 我没事

Look, I know that me and you

我知道我们

aren't on the best terms right now,

现在关系不太好

but I had to come over and I don't know

但我必须过来 我不知道

how else to say this, so I guess I'll just say it but--

该怎么告诉你 所以我就直说了

Zack hit on me.

扎克占我便宜

What?

什么

At first I thought that he was joking,

开始我以为他只是开玩笑

- but then he got into my car and... - Wait.

-然后他又进了我的车 -等一下

What-- what are you saying?

你在说什么

He wanted to hook up with me.

他想跟我好

You kissed him?

你亲他了

No.

没有

No, I didn't.

我没有

But he was the one who...

是他...

This is so messed up.

真是糟透了

Aria, I know. That's why I wanted to tell you.

我知道 艾瑞亚 所以我才想告诉你

No. You.

我说的是你

You are the problem, Hanna.

你才是出问题的那个 汉娜

You're always the problem.

出问题的一直都是你

What?

什么

The rest of us are getting ulcers

我们其他人为了不说错话

trying not to say the wrong thing,

都快憋出病了

and you're getting hammered in front of Emily's mom

你却在艾米丽她妈妈面前喝醉酒

and blabbing to a stranger.

还跟陌生人乱说秘密

I told you I was sorry.

我都跟你道歉了

No, you didn't tell me that. "A" did.

不是你 是A告诉我的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489555.html