《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第3期:虐待在乎的人(在线收听

Has Toby been up here recently?

托比最近有来过吗

No, why?

不 怎么了

How about the Board of Health?

那卫生委员会来过吗

I was gonna straighten up after I took a shower.

本打算洗完澡之后打扫一下的

You can sit down...

你随便坐吧

somewhere.

找个地方

No, I can't.

不用了

I just was stopping by on my way to the ophthalmologist.

我只是路过 一会要去看眼科

Is there something growing in that pan?

那个锅里是养了生物吗

Hanna tried to make nachos.

汉娜想做墨西哥玉米片来着

Caleb, this can't go on.

凯勒 不能一直这样

It's a frying pan.

不过是个锅

I'll just-- I'll buy Toby's stepmom a new one.

我改天重新给托比的继母买一个就好

I'm talking about Hanna.

我是在说汉娜的事

She's a mess.

她完全失控了

And she's been that way ever since you got back.

自从你回来 她就一直很混乱

I think you have me confused with Alison.

你应该是想说艾莉森回来之后吧

No. I know the difference.

不 你们不一样

She's getting wasted in the middle of the day.

她大白天就开始酗酒了

She's not wasted.

她没有酗酒

She's crashing into people that she cares about.

她开始虐待自己在乎的人了

Okay. I understand her not wanting to toast Zack tonight, but--

我理解她今晚不想去参加扎克的派对 但是

Zack?

扎克

What does she have against Zack?

她跟扎克有什么过节

I meant, Aria, Aria's family.

我是说艾瑞亚和她的家人

You don't have to draw me a map.

你不用给我画地图

Come on, Caleb, you're not dense.

拜托 凯勒 你不笨

You know what we're up against.

你知道我们要对付的是什么

"A" is back and the cops are circling us

A回来了 警察又一直缠着我们

with a million questions.

问东问西

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489560.html