《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第7期:黑暗中更美好(在线收听

So you think somebody help Jenna mess with her chronic?

你认为有人在帮詹娜干预她的慢性病吗

Hey, Em, I've got to go.

艾米 我要挂了

But we can talk about this at the party.

我们可以在派对上接着聊

Well, not at the party, but soon.

不能在派对上聊 但是尽快

- Hey. - Hey there.

-你好 -你好

Were you able to get more candles?

你能多买些蜡烛吗

I did, but they only had scented ones.

买了 但是他们只有芳香味的

How do we feel about smelling patchouli

你觉得吃牛排的时候

while eating steak?

闻着广藿香怎么样

Yeah, I think we lose the candles.

看来我们不能用蜡烛了

This crowd looks better in the dark anyway.

反正人群在黑暗中看起来更好

Shoot. I got to go.

糟了 我该走了

I'm gonna miss my hair appointment.

我要错过美发的预约时间了

Oh. Well, we've got this covered.

这些事我们来弄

Okay. Perfect.

好极了

- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.

-谢谢 -不客气

- Bye. - Bye.

-拜 -拜

Can I squeeze these in there?

我能把这个放在里面吗

- Yeah, sure. - Okay.

-当然 -好

What are you doing?

你在干什么

I am updating the list.

我在更改嘉宾名单

Hanna can't make it.

汉娜无法出席

Oh, no? Why not?

为什么不能来

Uh, she said that she wasn't feeling well.

她说她身体不舒服

What's wrong with her?

她怎么了

I don't know. That's all she told me.

不知道 她是这么和我说的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489564.html