《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第8期:紧张情绪(在线收听

Oh, there you are finally.

你终于来了

Which room was it in? The chart?

在哪个房间里 是视力表吗

Shh. They're in there.

小声点 他们在里面

Who's in there?

谁在里面

Jenna.

詹娜

And Jenna.

和另一个詹娜

Do you want to see what I found in Noel's car?

想看看我在诺埃尔车里找到的东西吗

No, I can't even see my feet right now.

不 我现在连自己的脚都看不到

There.

他们来了

Sydney?

希妮

Oh, hi, Emily.

你好 艾米丽

Spencer.

斯宾塞

What are you doing here?

你怎么在这

She was my ride.

她开车送我来的

Is that a problem?

有问题吗

Yeah, kind of.

Unless you're driving a taxi.

除非你开的是辆出租车

When did you two become friends?

你们什么时候变成朋友的

We should go--

我们该走了

Sydney, Emily asked you a question.

希妮 艾米丽在问你话呢

It sounded more like an accusation.

那问题听起来更像是谴责

How come you never mentioned that you and Jenna were friends?

怎么你从来没说过你和詹娜是朋友

Maybe it never came up.

也许从来没机会提吧

Maybe you should let her speak for herself.

也许你该让她自己说

Excuse me?

你说什么

When you ask the organ grinder a question,

当你向街头手摇风琴师提问题时

you don't really want to hear from the monkey.

你不会想从他身边的猴子嘴里听到答案

Can we please leave?

我们能走了吗

Wait--

等等

For more insults?

还要继续侮辱我们吗

How long is it gonna take for you to both

你们还要多久才能意识到

realize that you're nervous around the wrong person?

你们对周围的紧张情绪不是来自我们

I'm not Alison.

我不是艾莉森

Come on, Syd.

走吧 希妮

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489565.html