《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第10期:没脸见人(在线收听

He gave me his number and he wants to meet up,

他把电话号码给我 说想和我见面

although no one seems to believe me.

但是却没人相信我

I believe you, okay.

我相信你

Why didn't you tell me?

你为什么不告诉我

It's not a big deal.

也没什么大不了的

Yes, it is. This dude--

不 这事很重要 这人

It's embarrassing.

太丢人了

Right, for him.

是的 对他而言

Then why am I the one who feels like crawling into a hole

那为什么羞愧得没脸见人的那个

and never coming out of it?

反而是我呢

Let's just not talk about this anymore.

我们别说这事了

You know what?

你知道吗

Um, there's just not a lot to eat here.

家里没什么吃的了

So I'm gonna stop in Maggiano's

所以我打算去马贾诺的店

and get you your favorite.

买你最爱吃的东西

You just-- you stay here

你就待在这儿

and you watch the chickiest chick flick that you can find.

找部女生爱看的那种电影来看

All right? I'll be back soon.

好吗 我去去就回

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489566.html