《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第13期:势不两立(在线收听

I didn't write this.

这不是我写的

I know.

我知道

Do you think that "A" decided to get in the mix?

你觉不觉得是A安排了这整件事

Saw that Zack was a dirtbag

他发现扎克是个混蛋

and decided to move things along?

于是决定要顺水推舟呢

This is why he got into my car.

这就是他进我车的原因

Yep.

是的

Couldn't you find somewhere to hide it?

没有别的地方可以藏吗

And have Noel Kahn breaking into my bedroom?

难道要让诺埃尔·卡恩闯进我的卧室吗

No, thanks.

不了 谢谢

It's gonna take you forever to get to the lake house and back.

你来回一趟湖边别墅要很长时间

You can't miss this party.

你不能错过这个派对

I'll be there. Just save me a shrimp.

我会去的 给我留点虾

No, seriously.

不 说真的

I mean, Aria's already on a war path with Hanna.

艾瑞亚已经跟汉娜势不两立了

If it looks like we're taking sides...

如果我们看起来在站队表明立场的话

This is bigger than that.

这事比那个更重要

These pictures decimate Alison's story

这些照片可以拆穿艾莉森的故事

and once that falls apart, we are next.

一旦她被拆穿 我们就是下一个遭殃的

These have to be in a safe place.

这些东西必须放在安全的地方

Fine. Just hurry.

好吧 那你快点

Got a minute?

有空吗

Why are you parked on my street?

你为什么把车停在我家门口

I wanted to explain.

我想跟你解释

Is Jenna hiding in the trunk?

詹娜躲在车里吗

Please. Let me explain.

请听我解释好吗

Why would I ever trust anything you said again?

我为什么要再相信你的话

I met Jenna a couple years ago.

我是几年前认识詹娜的

I used to volunteer at the school for the visually-impaired.

我以前在学校为视觉有障碍的人做志愿者

Yeah, in Philadelphia.

对 在费城

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489570.html