《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第14期:正派的人(在线收听

I was there the day that Alison came to visit Jenna

艾莉森去探望詹娜的那一天我也在

and I pretty much glued Jenna back together when Alison left.

艾莉森走后我几乎寸步不离地陪着詹娜

That was a long time ago.

那是很久之前的事了

She's been through a lot since then.

那之后她经历了许多

So has Jenna.

詹娜也一样

And when she heard Alison was alive

当她听说艾莉森还活着

and coming home, she panicked.

而且要回来了 就慌了神了

She felt totally alone, so she reached out to me. And--

她觉得自己孤独无助 所以才找上我

What exactly did she ask you to do?

除了让你带她去见约好的医生

I mean, besides taking her to her doctor's appointments?

她到底要你做什么

She just wanted to feel safe, I guess.

我猜她只是需要些安全感

Make sure that Alison--

确保艾莉森--

Okay, forget Alison.

行了 别提艾莉森了

You latched on to me, Sydney, giving me gifts,

你缠上我 希妮 送我礼物

taking over my weekends with training,

让我周末陪你训练

telling me sob-stories about how you had no one

告诉我看台上没人为你加油

cheering for you in the bleachers.

让你多难过

I didn't expect to like you.

我没想过会喜欢你

What?

什么

I-- I didn't know you'd be such a decent person.

我没想到你这么正派

I guess I was expecting you to be...

我本来以为你会是个...

This is so messed up.

真是糟透了

Oh, it's about to get messier.

会变得更糟的

I'm taking that coaching position

我接了教练的工作

just so I can be in your face,

这样就能在你面前晃荡

watching you as much as I can.

抓住一切机会监视你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489571.html