《美少女的谎言》第5季第9集 第1期:保身之物(在线收听

How's your mom doing?

你妈怎么样了

She's heartbroken.

她心碎了

God, it's so awful.

天啊 太糟糕了

I mean, first your dad cheats on her

先是你爸对她不忠

and then this sleazebag boyfriend hits on me.

然后这个下贱男友对我有所企图

Hanna, she was there.

汉娜 她在场

She doesn't need a play-by-play.

她不需要你详细报道

I'm just sorry. That's all.

我只是很遗憾罢了

Thanks.

谢谢

You need a ride?

要我载你一程吗

Yeah.

好的

What is that?

那是什么

It's Noel Kahn's insurance policy.

是诺埃尔·卡恩的保身之物

It's everything that Shana gave to Jenna that proves that Ali wasn't dead.

是莎娜给詹娜证明艾莉没死的所有资料

Ali knew it was out there,

艾莉知道这些资料

she just didn't tell us about it.

可是却没告诉我们

Tanner would sure love to get her hands on this.

坦纳肯定很想得到这手资料

Yeah.

是的

Ali talking to Shana when she's supposed to be dead.

艾莉在她"死后"跟莎娜说话

You mean kidnapped.

你是指绑架吧

Ali doesn't know you have this, right?

艾莉不知道资料在你手上 对吗

No, but I'm headed to my house right now to stash it.

我现在要去我家把它藏起来

In your house?

藏在你家

Is it safe?

安全吗

I have a spot.

我有个藏东西的地方

A spot?

藏东西的地方

That nobody else knows about.

没别人知道

Well, maybe you should tell us where this is.

也许你该告诉我们在哪儿

You know, just in case anything were to happen to you.

以防你发生万一

Good-bye, Hanna.

再见啦 汉娜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489577.html