《美少女的谎言》第5季第9集 第4期:普通人的生活(在线收听

How the hell did "A" get somebody to confess?

A到底是怎么让别人认罪的

I don't know.

我不知道

What's Ali gonna do?

艾莉打算怎么办

Whatever the hell she wants.

她想怎样都无所谓

Don't you think you should find out what that is?

你不觉得你该弄清楚吗

Nope.

不觉得

Uh, I was eating that.

我还在吃呢

Hanna.

汉娜

Hanna, what are you doing?

汉娜 你干嘛呢

None of this stuff is good for you.

这些东西都对你没好处

Soda, beer, soggy nachos?

苏打水 啤酒 湿烤干酪辣味玉米片

It's poison, Caleb.

这都是毒药 凯勒

When was the last time we ate a vegetable

我们上次吃非糊状非油炸的

that wasn't battered and fried?

蔬菜是什么时候

You know what? Enough trash talking my diet.

别在贬低我的饮食结构了

What is going on?

你怎么了

Nothing.

没事

Just another day in the life of Alison DiLaurentis.

只是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯生活的另一天罢了

She's in the driver's seat of my life

她坐在我生活的驾驶席上

and I'm supposed to watch her just steer me off a cliff?

而我只能看着她带我跌落悬崖

I'm sick of it.

我受够了

Okay, well then, toss her, not my fried zucchini.

好吧 那你去折磨她 别来折磨我的油炸西葫芦

You know, the other day Ms. Adinolfi

前几天阿迪诺菲女士

made an announcement about chorus auditions for a solo

通知参加合唱团独唱的试唱

and all the girls are freaking out.

所有姑娘都崩溃了

Then I thought, wow, what's that like?

然后我想 那是什么感觉

To lose sleep over some stupid chorus audition.

为愚蠢的合唱团试唱而忧虑

I mean, is that what normal people do?

那是普通人过得生活吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489580.html