《美少女的谎言》第五季第9集 第12期:拿性命冒险(在线收听

You were supposed to meet me outside my house,

我们说好了在我家门外见

not in my room.

不是在我房间里见

Your mom let me in on her way out.

你妈妈出门时让我进来的

She made me some snacks.

她还给我做了点小吃

Carrot stick?

来点胡萝卜条吗

I don't want this in my house.

我不要这些证据出现在我家

If it's not safe at your place, it's not safe at mine.

如果在你家不安全 在我家也不会安全

Is that "A" again?

又是A吗

No, it's Noel Kahn.

不是 是诺埃尔·卡恩

He wants his loot back.

他想拿回我们从他那偷来的东西

Okay, don't answer.

那就别接电话

No, I have to.

不接不行

We might need him.

我们也许会需要他

What if he has more pictures

如果他还有更多

or information that we can use?

我们能利用的照片或信息呢

Use for what?

利用来做什么

To turn on our friend?

用来攻击我们的朋友吗

Aria filled me in on your great idea.

艾瑞亚和我说了你那个绝妙的计划

It's not gonna happen, Spencer.

那计划不会成功的 斯宾塞

What we should be doing is burning this stuff.

我们要做的就是烧掉这堆东西

Emily...

艾米丽

Ali is not our friend right now.

艾莉现在不是我们的朋友

She's a dangerous person who has no problem

她是个不惜拿我们的性命

gambling with our lives.

来冒险的危险人物

She's not dangerous, she's hurt.

她不是危险人物 她只是被人伤害了

I'm sorry, what?

抱歉 你说什么

She doesn't want me to tell you.

她不想我和你提及此事

Oh, no, of course, she doesn't.

当然了 她当然不想

It's always the same with you two, isn't it?

对你们俩来说永远都一样是吗

Just trust me, okay?

相信我就是了

She's not gonna ID this guy.

她不会去指证这个人的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489729.html