《美少女的谎言》第五季第10集 第11期:正当防卫(在线收听

We go to Tanner and we tell her the truth,

我们去找坦纳说出真相

that we thought that Ali was dead

我们在去鸦林镇之前

up until Ravenswood.

都以为艾莉真的死了

The only thing that we know about the past 2 years

我们所知道的过去这两年的事

is whatever Ali told us, that she lied to us,

都是艾莉告诉我们的 可她骗了我们

just like she lied to them.

就像她欺骗他们一样

Okay. But what about New York?

好吧 那纽约的事怎么办

We can't just come half clean.

我们不能说一半藏一半

I know.

我知道

But we tell her what happened there, too,

我们把那些也都告诉她

that it was self-defense and you were protecting us.

那属于正当防卫 你救了我们

That's the truth.

这是事实

But the truth doesn't amount to much

可是躲在一堆谎言背后

when it comes from a bunch of liars.

那还能叫事实吗

Spencer, the whole reason I'm freaking out

斯宾塞 我之所以对赛勒斯的事

about this Cyrus thing

如此恐惧是因为

is that it could lead Tanner to the theater.

这会把坦纳引到剧院去的

And now you want to beat "A" to the punch?

现在你想要比A先下手一步吗

Exactly.

没错

Because it's better if they find out from us.

这总比他们从我们这里发现要好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489751.html