《美少女的谎言》第五季第10集 第13期:明哲保身(在线收听

How long till your dad gets back?

你爸还有多久回来

About an hour.

大概一小时吧

He's meeting with a social worker.

他去和社工见面

Why?

为什么

He thinks I'm afraid of retribution.

他觉得我害怕被人报复

He thinks that's the reason

他觉得这是

why you don't want to ID this guy?

你不愿指证那人的原因吗

Look, I know your dad is putting pressure on you.

我知道你爸给你施加压力

Okay? I--

I know he's convinced

我知道他深信

that this is the guy who took you

这人就是绑架你

and killed your mom and Bethany Young.

并谋杀你妈妈和宝芬妮·杨的元凶

And I'm sure Tanner would love to wrap up

而且我相信坦纳很想完美地

all three nightmares with a neat little bow

结束这三起案件

and you...

而你

What about me?

我怎么了

You love that, for once, everyone seems to believe you.

你喜欢这样 头一次大家都相信了你

That's not what this is about.

事情不是这样的

Good.

那就好

'Cause, I swear, if you let some stranger go to jail

我发誓 如果你为了明哲保身

because you're trying to cover your ass--

而让一个陌生人坐牢

He's not a stranger, Emily.

他不是陌生人 艾米丽

Who? Cyrus?

谁 你说赛勒斯

What do you mean "He's not a stranger"?

你说他不是陌生人 这话什么意思

Do you know him?

你认识他吗

I don't know how "A" found him...

我不知道A怎么找到他的

but...

he's the one who gave me this.

这倒伤疤是他留下的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489753.html