《美少女的谎言》第五季第10集 第26期:同一战线(在线收听

You heard.

你听说了

Yeah.

But I didn't understand.

但是我不明白

You identified him?

你指认他了吗

Ali, I thought we were in this together.

艾莉 我还以为我们是同一战线的

- We are. - No.

-我们是 -不

We're not.

不是的

Whatever "A" has planned

不论A有什么计划

affects all of us, not just you.

都会影响我们所有人 不只是你

I waited as long as I could.

我已经等得够久了

Everyone was looking at me, being in that place.

大家都在那里看着我

You weren't there, Em.

你当时不在场 艾米

When?

什么时候

When wasn't I there?

什么时候我不在

When Hanna broke her leg because of "A"?

汉娜被A撞断腿的时候吗

When I almost died in an elevator

我差点死在电梯里

because I was trying to find out who killed you?

就因为我想找出是谁杀了你的时候吗

Or when Spencer had to check into Radley

还是斯宾塞去拉德利查看情况

because of everything your disappearance put us through?

就因为你的消失让我们经历了这一切时

The past several years haven't been easy for any of us,

这几年我们都不好过

but what makes it okay is that we stick together.

但是还好我们团结在一起

We don't turn on each other.

我们不会背弃彼此

I have a plan.

我有自己的计划

I'm sure you do.

你当然有

The problem is you'll throw us all under a bus

问题是你会为了逼停一辆车

just to pull it off.

而把我们都扔到车底下

I stuck up for you against Paige, against Spencer,

我为了你背弃了佩奇 背弃了斯宾塞

against everyone.

背弃了所有人

I wasted so much time on you.

我在你身上浪费了太多时间

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489797.html