《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第5期:兄弟情的力量(在线收听

Do I call you Officer Toby

我该叫你托比警官

or Cadet Toby?

还是托比学员

I like cadet.

我喜欢学员

Sounds like you're in Space Command.

听着你像在太空司令部

Can you come over?

你能过来我这吗

I need to talk to you.

我有话要跟你说

No, it's about Caleb.

不 是关于凯勒的

It will be easier if you're here.

有你在会容易些

It's always easier when you're here.

有你在总是会容易些

Thanks, Toby.

谢谢 托比

Bye.

再见

Are you sure about this?

你确定要这样吗

Caleb will listen to him.

凯勒会听他说的话

Never underestimate the power of a good bromance.

千万别低估兄弟情的力量

Spence.

斯宾塞

It's from Melissa.

是梅丽莎写的

I'd recognize that anal-retentive handwriting anywhere.

我认得她精细的笔迹

Melissa!

梅丽莎

What is it?

怎么了

Melissa's gone.

梅丽莎离开了

Where'd she go?

她去哪里了

"I have to write this quickly.

"我得很快地写这个

Dad's taking me to the airport.

爸爸要带我去机场了

I'm sorry.

对不起

You'll know everything soon. I promise."

你很快就会知道所有的事 我保证"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489913.html