《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第6期:点到为止(在线收听

Why would your dad make her leave?

你爸爸为什么要她离开

I don't know.

我不知道

Melissa said that Spencer should know everything soon.

梅丽莎说斯宾塞很快就会知道所有的事

What does that mean?

那是什么意思

It means what it always means.

一直都是这个意思

Nobody tells you anything when you want to know it,

你想知道任何事的时候没人告诉你

only when they feel like telling it.

除非他们想告诉你

And then they only tell you enough

而且他们只会点到为止

to make you crazy to know more.

让你着急想知道更多

Has anyone talked to Ali?

有人跟艾莉谈过了吗

She calls, but I don't pick up.

她打来了 但我没接

You guys, I had a bad thought.

各位 我有个不好的想法

I'm sorry, they just keep showing up in my head.

对不起 一直在我的脑海里打转

What's this one?

怎样的想法

Ali left town, but "A" said she couldn't.

艾莉离之前开了玫瑰镇 但A不准

What changed?

有什么变化

Well, Ali made a deal with Noel.

艾莉跟诺埃尔达成协议

Maybe she made a deal with somebody else?

也许她也跟别人达成协议

You're thinking she made a deal with "A" to leave town?

你在想她为了离开玫瑰镇跟A达成协议

What kind of deal?

怎样的协议

Hello, girls.

女孩们好

Lucky to get most of you at the same time.

很幸运同时找到你们三个

I was hoping we could talk.

我想跟你们谈一下

My treat.

我请客

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489914.html