《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第11期:失踪的夜晚(在线收听

Spencer.

斯宾塞

You were right.

你说得对

I have to tell you the truth before it's too late.

趁还不算太迟 我得把真相告诉你

Dad's taking me to the airport.

爸爸准备送我去机场

I'm going back to England.

我要回英格兰了

He's been wanting me to go back

你不见的那晚

since I told him what I told him in the police station

他在警局听了我说的话之后

the night you were gone.

他就一直想让我回去

Maybe Dad's right

也许爸爸是对的

and there's nothing to do but keep quiet.

除了沉默我们什么也做不了

But I can't just leave you.

但我不能就这么离开你

Not again.

我不能又这样

Not like this.

不能就这么走了

So I'm going to tell you the truth

所以我要告诉你真相

and you can do whatever you want with it.

知道后想怎么办就随你了

Maybe it will help you,

也许会帮到你

maybe it won't,

也许不会

but at least, you'll know.

但至少你知道了

I saw you the night Alison disappeared.

艾莉森失踪的那晚 我看到你了

I heard you fighting with her and I saw you.

我听到你们在争吵 然后看到了你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489919.html