《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第12期:活埋(在线收听

It felt like everyone who ever made the mistake

就好像不管谁错手伤过艾莉

of touching Ali was there that night.

那晚他们都在

What's that line from The Tempest ?

《暴风雨》里是怎么写的

"This island is full of noises."

"这座岛喧嚣不已"

Then I saw the body.

然后我看到了尸体

I thought you killed Alison with that shovel.

我以为你用铁锹杀了艾莉森

Now I'm not sure what happened.

可现在我不确定到底是怎么回事

But standing there that's what I thought.

但当时站在那里 我就是这么想的

And I didn't want anybody to know.

我不想让第二个人知道

I couldn't look at her face,

我实在是看不了她的脸

so I pushed her in and covered her up

所以我把她推到坑里埋掉了

and I didn't tell anybody about what I did

我做的事或者我觉得你干的事

or what I thought you did.

我没告诉过别人

Now I know it wasn't Alison.

现在我知道她不是艾莉森

And she wasn't dead when I buried her.

我埋她时 她也没有死

She was a stranger and I buried her alive.

她就是个局外人 而我把她活埋了

Because I thought I was protecting you.

因为我以为我是在保护你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489920.html