《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第14期:坦诚相对(在线收听

They're talking.

他们在讲话

Talking is good.

是个好现象

What can he say to Toby that he can't say to me?

他和托比说的话 为什么不能和我说

Sometimes people want to tell you things,

有时他们想告诉你一些事情

but they just can't look you in the eye and say it.

可就是无法直面地告诉你

Why not?

为什么不行

Because they're afraid of what you'll think of them...

因为他们害怕你对他们的看法

that they let you down...

害怕会令你失望

that you let them down.

也害怕你会令他们失望

Well, if you love someone,

如果爱一个人

you should be able to tell them anything.

就应该能对他坦诚相待

That's the theory.

理论上是这么说

It's human nature.

人性如此

You go around this town tonight,

你今晚去小镇转转

you'll find a lot of guys

就能发现很多人

who need to take the edge off to get some sleep.

要摆脱烦恼后才能入睡

Why even gamble?

为什么要孤注一掷

Why not just deal with the thing

为何不直接面对那些

that's ruining your sleep?

令你无法入睡的烦恼

Cure the problem, symptoms go away.

解决问题 安心入睡

All due respect, you don't know what my problems are.

恕我冒昧 你不了解我所面对的问题

Not true.

不是这样的

I've been there.

我也去过那里

Been where?

去过哪里

Ravenswood.

鸦林镇

You were a tourist, man, I lived there.

你当时只是个游客 而我在那住过

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489922.html