《美少女的谎言》第五季第11集 第21期:说出心声(在线收听

I'll tell you something about homicide investigations.

让我告诉你一些凶杀案的事

They tend to get less complicated

只要你正常配合警方工作

as you work them, not more.

案情就会简单很多

If they start getting more complicated,

如果案情变得越来越错综复杂

you can be sure that someone is doing that on purpose...

你就能确定是有人故意这么做的

someone smart.

一些聪明人

And there are so many smart people involved in this case.

而这件案子里涉及的聪明人太多了

It makes my job very interesting.

这让我的工作变得有趣极了

Well, I'm only interested in where your job affects my daughter.

我只关心你的工作会不会影响到我女儿

You want to know if the police are interested in Aria?

你想知道警方对艾瑞亚有没有兴趣

We are.

我们有兴趣

She may or may not be involved in a homicide,

我不知道她有没有涉嫌谋杀

but I'm certain she's part of the complications.

但我确定她是这错综复杂里的一环

Well, if you're so sure,

如果你这么确信的话

why haven't you done something about it,

为什么还不采取行动

instead of harassing these girls?

而不要去骚扰这些女孩呢

I wouldn't call it harassing.

我不会把它称之为骚扰

I've just been waiting for one of them to step up

我只是一直在等她们其中的一个站出来

and say that they are willing to tell me the truth.

告诉我她们愿意说出真相

And now one of them has.

现在其中一个做到了

And I expect to have

我期待明天

a very enlightening conversation with her tomorrow.

跟她进行一场很具启发性的谈话

I just thought you might want to know.

我就先跟你说一声

Which one wants to talk to you?

想跟你谈话的是谁

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489958.html