《美少女的谎言》第六季第3集 第1期:迷途小狗(在线收听

Why don't you hold onto this?

你拿着这个吧

In case you wanna talk to someone.

万一你想跟人说话

- I can't take your phone. - No, it's not mine.

-我不能拿你的手机 -不是我的

I-it's a burner. My friend gets them for me.

只是部一次性手机 我朋友买给我的

I'll just put my number on speed-dial.

我把我的号码设为快速拨号

You can text me if you want to.

如果你想可以给我发短信

I guess I'll have to go back...to school.

我觉得我得回去上学

The only way people know me is from the news.

人们只从新闻里认识我

I saw a story.

我看了报道

They described me as feral.

他们把我描述成野人

Did you think I looked feral?

你觉得我像野人吗

Not feral, um..

不像野人

...more like a lost puppy.

更像是迷途小狗

You just needed some grooming.

你该打扮

Um...I'm sorry.

抱歉

I-I shouldn't have come here.

我不该来这

I...I should've just toughed it out at home.

我该回家休养

Is your mom angry that I came here?

我来这里 你妈生气吗

I-I don't want to make your mom angry.

我不想让你妈生气

No-no-no, no. No one is angry at you.

不 不 没人生你的气

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489992.html