《美少女的谎言》第六季第3集 第3期:伤害你的人(在线收听

I'm going to talk to Jason. No.

我要和杰森谈谈 不

Leave him out of it.

别把他牵扯进来

He's messed up enough because of all this.

他因为这一切已经够糟了

Then he has a right to know and maybe get un-messed.

那他就有权知道 也许还能摆脱这一切

He's my brother too. Our families are connected.

他也是我哥 我们两家血脉相连

They're more than just connected they're all tangled up

不只血脉相连 更是完全纠缠不清

like necklaces in the bottom of your jewelry box.

就像你珠宝盒底的项链

Leave him alone.

别去找他

I don't want anybody else hating me.

我不想再让人讨厌我了

What makes you think he's gonna hate you?

你为什么觉得他会讨厌你

Because that's how it works.

因为事情就是这样的

I'm under every stone that somebody turns over.

我是激发人们阴暗面的祸首

I make people into people that they never were.

我把人们逼得不像自己

It's all my fault.

全都怪我

I saw you and Em and Aria and Hanna in that place

我看到你 艾米 艾瑞亚和汉娜在那

that sick place, and I knew

那变态的地方 我就知道

I was why you were there.

你们在那里都因为我

It always comes down to me.

归根结底都是我

And everyone would be fine without me.

没有我大家都会没事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489994.html