《美少女的谎言》第六季第3集 第10期:领养的孩子(在线收听

Good, you got the text.

很好 你收到短信了

Yeah, I got it. But listen--

是的 我收到了 不过先听我说

Now all we need is Spencer.

现在就差斯宾塞了

No, listen, I got it confirmed.

不 听我说 我确定了

Andrew Campbell was adopted.

安德鲁·坎贝尔是被领养的

- Confirmed? How? - Ezra helped me.

-怎么确定的 -以斯拉帮了忙

Wait, you didn't tell him about Charles, did you?

等等 你没跟他说查尔斯吧

No, of course not.

没有 当然没有

You guys, look, the point is we know for sure.

各位 关键是我们已经确定了

Andrew was adopted,

安德鲁是被领养的

which means he might be older than we think he is.

也就是说他的年龄可能比我们以为的要大

He could be that other kid in the home movie.

他可能就是家庭录像中的另一个孩子

Wait, so before he was a Campbell

等等 这么说在他姓坎贝尔之前

maybe he was a DiLaurentis.

他可能姓迪劳伦提斯

You probably heard, my dad is trying to decide

你可能已经听说了 我爸爸正在考虑

how many people he can sue at one time.

他一次能同时起诉多少个人

It's the kinda challenge he enjoys.

他很喜欢这种挑战

I wanted to talk to you about him.

我之前想跟你谈谈他

About your family.

谈谈你的家人

Our family.

我们的家人

Well, I don't think I've ever heard you

我想我从来没听你称过他们为

refer to it as our family.

我们的家人

Well, things change.

世事多变

When we were down there in that place, we saw a name.

被关在那地下室时 我们看到了一个人名

We found it or

可能我们发现的

Andrew wanted us to find it.

也可能是安德鲁想让我们发现的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490001.html