《美少女的谎言》第六季第3集 第17期:不相信谣言(在线收听

Someone should stay with her.

应该留一个人陪着她

She has to do this alone.

她必须得自己来处理

Her dad wasn't gonna say anything in front of us.

她爸爸当着我们的面什么都不会说的

Oh, God.

天哪

I guess they processed him.

我猜他们已经审查完他了

Aria, maybe you shouldn't.

艾瑞亚 也许你不应该过去

- Andrew. - Stay away from me.

-安德鲁 -离我远点

- Are your parents inside? - They called them.

-你父母在里面吗 -警察打给他们了

I wasn't staying in there to wait.

我才不要坐在那里等着

Look, I'm really glad you're out.

听着 我真高兴你被释放了

Really? That's not what I heard.

真的吗 我可不是那么听说的

You have to understand--

你要理解...

No, you have to understand.

不 是你要理解

Do you know where I was, the three weeks

你知道他们找不到我的那三个礼拜

they were trying to find me?

我在哪吗

Looking for you.

我在找你

I was gonna be the hero.

我本来是想英雄救美

Instead I get arrested, thrown in jail.

结果却被逮捕了 扔进了监狱

They investigated parents, tear up my uncle's farm

他们调查了我父母 挖开了我叔叔的农场

because I wanted to help you.

就因为我想帮助你

Because I didn't believe what people said

因为我不相信人们说的

about you and your friends.

关于你和你朋友们的谣言

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490008.html