《美少女的谎言》第六季第4集 第2期:正常的童年(在线收听

All roads lead back to Radley. - I don't get it.

最后还是回到了拉德里 -我不懂

Why wouldn't your parents tell you about him?

你父母为什么不告诉你他的事

Why keep him a secret?

为什么把他的事保密

Your mother wanted to tell you, but I thought we should wait

你母亲想告诉你们的 但我觉得还是

until you got older.

等你们大点后再说

Why?

为什么

I wanted you to have a normal childhood.

我想让你们有个正常的童年

- Without that distraction. - Distraction?

-不被影响 -影响

Is that what you call your own son?

你就这么说你自己儿子吗

He would have consumed our lives.

他会害死我们的

So you lied and told me Charlie wasn't real.

所以你就撒谎说查理不是真实存在的

I thought I was doing the right thing.

我以为那么做是正确的

We hoped Radley would help him.

我们希望拉德里会帮助他

That in time, he'd get better.

以为迟早有一天他的情况会变好

But instead he got worse.

但他却越变越糟

He's the person who set me up for Mona's murder.

就是他陷害我谋杀梦娜的

He kidnapped and tortured my friends.

他还绑架折磨我的朋友

Charles couldn't have done that.

不可能是查尔斯做的

How is your father so sure?

为什么你父亲如此肯定

Because Charles is dead.

因为查尔斯已经去世了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490014.html