《美少女的谎言》第六季第4集 第13期:质疑自己(在线收听

We were so innocent back then.

我们那个时候太傻太天真了

And it was all a lie.

那都是谎言

One big, disgusting lie.

一个大大的 恶心的谎言

Are you okay?

你没事吧

Would you be okay if your entire life you were told

如果有人一直告诉你 你亲眼所见

something that you saw with your own eyes wasn't real?

不是真的 你会没事吗

I mean, they made me doubt myself.

他们逼我质疑自己

I've...I've always doubted myself.

我经常都在质疑自己

At least now we know the truth.

至少我们现在知道真相了

Do we?

是吗

'Cause I'm havin' a hard time believing nobody else

因为我一直很难相信这家里

in this family knew about Charles.

其他人不知道查尔斯

Somebody did.

有人知道

This is his Radley file.

这是他在拉德里的档案

The girls got it.

姐妹们找到了

It doesn't say what happened to him.

上面没说他怎么了

But Aunt Carol visited him.

但卡罗尔姨妈探视过他

- Aunt Carol? - Yeah.

-卡罗尔姨妈 -没错

Many times.

见过很多次

What is it?

怎么了

Last year, when I got hurt in that elevator

去年我在电梯里受伤了

and I thought Wilden was after me

我以为威尔登在追捕我

I needed a place to hide out.

我得找地方藏身

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490025.html