《美少女的谎言》第六季第4集 第16期:睡不着(在线收听

What did I do?

我做了什么

What did you make me do?

你让我做了什么

Spencer?

斯宾塞

What's wrong?

怎么了

Do you remember everything that Charles made you do?

你记得查尔斯让你做的每一件事吗

Yeah. Don't you?

记得 你不记得吗

No.

不记得

No, not really.

记不清

I, um, I-I could barely sleep in there

在那里 我几乎睡不着

'cause every time I'd fall asleep

因为每次我睡着

this really loud buzzer would go off and..

那个非常刺耳的报警器就会响

...one night, finally, the buzzer didn't go off

终于有一晚 报警器没响

and so I fell asleep.

所以我睡着了

Then when I woke up, my..

结果当我醒来的时候 我的

hands were completely covered in blood.

双手沾满了鲜血

I have no idea what happened or whose blood it was.

我不知道发生了什么事 也不知道是谁的血

And then the next morning it was gone.

可第二天早上血不见了

You were sleep-deprived.

你当时睡眠不足

You probably just imagined it.

那可能只是你的想象

No, I..

不 我

I know what I saw.

我清楚我所看到的事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490028.html