《美少女的谎言》第六季第5集 第3期:帮不上忙(在线收听

Safer than I feel being in the same zip code as Alison.

起码比跟艾莉森在一个地方要安全得多

- Mona! - I sent her to jail, Hanna. For months.

-梦娜 -我害她进了监狱好几个月呢

There's no way she's not plotting some kind of revenge.

她不可能不报复我

That's what you're worried about?

你担心的是这个吗

A is still out there.

A还逍遥法外呢

You've got bigger worries than Alison.

你要担心的比艾莉森问题更大

Yeah, I know, and when I leave here

我知道 一会离开这里

I have to go straight to the police station.

我还得去警察局

They might still press charges against me

他们也许还要指控我

for being dead when I wasn't.

没死却装死

Well, that's not a crime, that's just being stupid.

那不是犯罪 只是愚蠢的行为而已

No, Han, when there's a full-on investigation

不 汉娜 当警方进行的全面调查

that costs the taxpayers more than our new sewer system,

比一个新的污水系统花费纳税人的钱还多

it's a crime.

那就是犯罪

And I don't think I'll have any cops looking out for me.

而且我觉得肯定不会有警察愿意保护我

They're looking for A! We all are.

他们要找的是A 我们都是

Even more reason for Alison to wanna hurt me.

这让艾莉森更有理由伤害我了

Forget Alison.

不用管艾莉森了

We have to track down anyone

我们需要追踪任何一个

who ever had any contact with Charles DiLaurentis.

曾经跟查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯接触过的人

Someone who worked at Radley has got to know something!

在拉德里工作的肯定有人知道线索

- I'm betting their father. - He's no help.

-我猜是他们的父亲 -他帮不上忙

Alison is so embarrassed.

艾莉森感觉很尴尬

She only leaves her house nowadays to go to church.

她现在只有去教堂的时候才出门

Church? Alison?

艾莉森还去教堂

Don't get all judge-y.

别那么批判人家

She's just trying to move on. We all are.

她只是想翻篇 我们都是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490106.html