《美少女的谎言》第六季第6集 第8期:门禁(在线收听

What friend?

什么朋友

Nicole, from my Habitat trip.

妮可 和我一起参加仁人家园的那个

I didn't even know she is on the same hemisphere.

我都不知道她和我在一个半球

Okay, well, do we need to leave right now?

好吧 我们现在要走了吗

If you wanna stay and look around

如果你想留下再找找

I can drive you home.

我一会可以送你回家

Great.

太好了

Yeah, I.. How could I say no?

好啊 我怎么会拒绝呢

What kind of lab did you say Lesli worked at?

莱斯利工作的实验室是什么样的

I don't know. It was at a colloge. Why?

我不知道 是在大学里 怎么了

This key card could help us get in there.

这张门禁卡能让我们进去

How fast do you think Caleb can make a copy?

你觉得凯勒复制一张需要多长时间

I have no idea.

我不知道

God, this girl's such a slob.

天呐 这女孩太懒了

She has this hairbrush back here

后面还有把梳子

that smells like a cat box.

味道简直像猫窝

Well, what's Caleb doing right now?

凯勒现在在干什么

Why do you keep asking me about Caleb?

你为什么一直问我凯勒的事

Why do your shoulders go up every time I say his name?

为什么我一提他的名字你的肩膀就抖一下

- Are you guys still... - No, we're nothing, okay?

-你们是不是 -没有 什么事也没有

Hanna? Don't lock Caleb out.

汉娜 别把凯勒疏远了

Believe me, I can't.

相信我 想疏远都不行

My mom keeps letting him in.

我妈妈一直让他来我家

I mean, they eat meals together now

现在他们俩都一起吃饭了

because I won't let him cut my meat.

因为我不让他给我切肉

What is she using this for?

她用这个干什么

Those are wire cutters.

这是钢丝钳

Why does she need to cut wires?

她为什么要剪钢丝

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490131.html