《美少女的谎言》第六季第6集 第20期:假装正常人(在线收听

What are you doing?

你干什么

What just happened?

怎么回事

Why'd the lights go out?

灯为什么灭了

Have you guys lost your minds?

你们都疯了吗

Mona, you followed us here again?

梦娜 你又跟踪我们吗

Why did you turn the lights off?

你为什么把灯关掉

So the security guard wouldn't see us.

为了不让保安发现我们

Us? Oh, save it, Mona. You are not one of us.

我们 别逗了 梦娜 你不是我们的人

You're working for A.

你跟A是一伙的

You and Lesli Stone are going down.

你和莱斯利·斯通要完蛋了

We have what we need and we're giving it straight to the police.

我们拿到证据了 要马上交给警方

This college will prosecute.

学校会起诉你们的

I'm just trying to save you from yourselves.

我只是不想看你们自己害自己

Cut the crap, Mona!

省省吧 梦娜

The only thing you're trying to protect

你唯一不想看到的

is Lesli's vendetta against us.

是莱斯利复仇失败吧

Yeah, which is crazy because we had nothing to do

对 你才是疯了 因为我们

with what happened to Bethany!

跟宝芬妮的事根本没关系

Yeah, we had never even heard of Lesli's friend

对 在莱斯利的朋友被发现在艾莉森的墓里之前

until she was found in Alison's grave!

我们甚至根本都没听说过她

Her friend? Where did it say in Lesli's file

她的朋友 莱斯利的病例里哪里写了

that she was friends with Bethany Young?

她跟宝芬妮·杨是朋友

She hated that girl. Oh, really?

她讨厌那个女孩 真的吗

And I suppose she hated Charles too?

那她也恨查尔斯喽

So much that she had to start pretending to be him.

太恨他 所以才假装成他

Lesli is not pretending to be Charles.

莱斯利并没有假装是查尔斯

She's just pretending to be stable.

她只是假装自己是正常人

That's why she didn't want anyone to see that file.

所以她才不想让任何人看到她的病例

She was in Radley the same time as Charles.

查尔斯在拉德里的时候她刚好也在

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490143.html