《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集 第1期:宠物狗的芯片(在线收听

I wished Sara was dead before she disappeared.

在莎拉消失之前 我就希望她能死掉

Maybe you could sell me something

希望你能卖给我一些东西

that would help calm my nerves.

让我能镇静下来

Yeah. What?

好啊 你要什么

Pot. Maybe some brownies.

大麻 或者大麻布朗尼

It's not just the junkyard,

不只是废物堆积场

I-it's the bottle of hair color in the dark room,

还有暗房的那瓶染发膏

the text in Sullivan's office.

沙利文医生办公室的信息

How did A know we were all gonna be there

A怎么能够在确切时间

at the exact same time?

知道我们要去哪

Bitch chipped us.

那贱人给我们装了芯片

Hi, this is Alison.

你好 我是艾莉森

I'm not available to take your call.

我现在无法接听你的电话

Please leave me a message.

请给我留言

- You find anything? - Yeah.

-查到了吗 -查到了

Most microchips are about the size of a grain of rice

一般芯片只有米粒大小

and all they contain is an ID number, but..

上面只写入身份信息 但是

...ours feels bigger.

我们的芯片好像大很多

It's like A modified it

可能A进行了修改

so that he could track our every move.

所以他可以监控我们每一步

Oh, my God! What is that?

天啊 那是什么

Somebody removing their dog's microchip.

有人移除他家宠物狗身上芯片的视频

We're gonna have to get it out somehow.

我们也得想办法把芯片弄出来

Yeah, on second thought, maybe we should just keep ours in.

其实转念一想 也许我们应该保留芯片

Maybe we should.

我觉得也是

Spencer, I was joking.

斯宾塞 我只是开玩笑

No, I'm not.

不 我可没开玩笑

A doesn't know that we know he's tracking us.

A并不知道我们查出来他在监控我们

That's the only edge that we have over Charles.

这是我们对抗查尔斯的唯一优势

And we have to figure out a way to use it.

我们得想办法利用这优势

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490145.html