《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集 第13期:跟踪(在线收听

Spencer, this information could have helped us.

斯宾塞 这线索本能帮我们

Tanner needed to know about this weeks ago.

坦纳几周前就该知道

I didn't have a choice.

我别无选择

A was holding a knife to Sara's throat.

A拿刀抵着莎拉的脖子

He threatened everybody we've ever cared about.

威胁我们关心的所有人

Please, I just need one night.

求你了 就一晚

If we do not fly under the radar, this won't work.

如果不移除芯片 这事成不了

Jason's on the move. We've gotta go.

杰森走了 我们得行动了

No, no, no. Nobody's going anywhere.

不 谁也不准走

Toby, I just told you. It has to be this way.

托比 我刚告诉你了 只能这么做

You're not going near A or Charles

你们不能接近A或者查尔斯

whatever that freak's name is.

不管那个怪胎叫什么

You want my help, we're doin' it my way.

你想我帮忙 就按我的方式做

No, you can't tell Tanner.

不 你不能告诉坦纳

If A finds out about this plan--

如果A知道了我们的计划

I got it, Spencer.

我懂 斯宾塞

But if you try and follow me, or go near Jason

但如果你想跟踪我 或者接近杰森

she's gonna be my first call.

我马上就给她打电话

Who has Jason's GPS?

谁能查到杰森的的位置

I do. This is Caleb's burner phone.

我能 这是凯勒的一次性手机

Hanna, you're bleeding.

汉娜 你在流血

- What? Where? - What do you mean where?

-什么 在哪儿 -什么在哪儿

Where Dr. Amateur Hour cut your neck open.

业余医生在你脖子上切开的地方

You can't do this alone.

你不能一个人去

I'm not letting you come with me

我不会让你跟我一起去

and you're not letting me call Tanner

而你也不会让我打给坦纳

so alone's looking like our only option.

所以只能我一个人去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490157.html