《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集 第7期:隐瞒证据(在线收听

She won't even go to the police until she talks to Mr. D.

她要先和迪先生谈才去找警察

Isn't that like withholding evidence

难道那不像是在隐瞒证据

or obstruction of justice or something?

或是妨碍司法公正吗

I know your mom's hardly violating the omnibus clause.

我知道你妈没违反综合条款

The what clause?

什么条款

You know what? I don't even care.

算了 我一点也不在乎

The point is, I object.

关键是我反对

The cops could have used that check

警察本能利用那张支票

to trace that scholarship right into A's wallet.

从奖学金追查到A的账户

Look, we don't need forensic accounting, Hanna,

不用你教法务会计学 汉娜

but we need to figure out if the person signing those checks

我们只用知道签支票的人究竟是不是

is actually Charles Dilaurentis.

查尔斯·迪劳伦提斯

So you were gonna intern at the Carissimi Group?

所以你要去卡里西米集团实习吗

It's an idea. The application deadline is..

是个办法 申请截止时间是

...two weeks ago.

两周前

Yeah, and they only give internships for college credit.

而且他们只给有大学生贷款的人提供实习

We haven't even graduated high school yet.

我们高中还没毕业呢

You know, I've always wondered about college credit.

我一直想知道大学生贷款

Is that, like, when you show up for class

是不是就是你去上课

and they give you some money back?

然后他们退给你钱

Because I could really be into that.

我很喜欢这种事

No, Hanna, college credit is..

不 汉娜 大学生贷款是

What if we give the money back?

要是我们退钱呢

We close your college account.

我们关闭你的大学账户

We bring the scholarship back ourselves.

自己拿回奖学金

If we wanna get inside the Carissimi Group

如果想进卡里西米集团

that money lets us right in the front door.

那笔钱就给我们铺好路了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490183.html