《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集 第9期:完美礼服(在线收听

I like the one on the left.

我喜欢左边这条

Yeah, but it doesn't scream downtown art scene.

但参加市里的艺术展 这条可不够惊艳

Hey, there's a jacket in the closet to the right in the back.

柜子里右边有件夹克

The one with the skulls?

有骷髅的那件吗

Am I that predictable? Did you text Spencer and Hanna?

我这么好猜吗 你给斯宾塞和汉娜发短信了吗

Yeah, they said they'll meet us at the gallery.

发了 她们说美术馆见

- What about Ali? - I haven't heard back.

-艾莉呢 -还没回我

Well, I don't blame her.

好吧 不怪她

What's this?

这是什么

Oh, that..

那个啊

...is not for tonight.

不是今晚穿的

That's for prom.

是毕业舞会穿的

I found it in a vintage store a couple of months ago.

几个月前在一家旧服装店找到的

You know that feeling when the perfect dress

你知道那种突然发现一条

just speaks to you?

完美礼服的感觉吗

Yeah, I think your wardrobe speaks a lot louder than mine.

没错 你的衣柜比我的更会交流

- Can I take a peek? - No.

-我能偷看一眼吗 -不行

No looky-loos.

别偷看

I added my own spin to match the fairy tale theme.

为了配合童话主题 我自己加了纺纱

- Just want it to be a surprise. - I get it.

-希望会是惊喜 -明白了

It took two fittings to get my dress right.

我也改了两次才合身

Just hope we all get to wear them.

只希望我们都有机会穿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490185.html