《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集 第24期:致命武器(在线收听

Did you get what you were looking for?

你找到你想要的东西了吗

I needed something to make sense of all this.

我需要有东西让这一切有意义

I don't think the disciplinary committee's gonna see it that way.

纪律委员会应该不会那么认为吧

Tanner?

坦纳吗

- I have to report on Monday. - Lorenzo, I--

-我周一得上报了 -洛伦佐 我

Don't. You made me soup.

不要说了 你给我做了汤

You folded my laundry.

你帮我整理了衣服

- You waited till I fell asleep. - I know how this looks.

-你等到我睡着 -我知道你怎么想的

Then please don't try and make it seem like something else.

那就不要试图再编造什么了

You asked me to call in a favor for you?

你找我来帮你的忙

- Was it just to throw me off balance? - No.

-难道只是为了耍我吗 -不是的

How the hell am I supposed to believe you?

我要怎么相信你

I'm working really hard to understand why you did this.

我很努力想去理解你为什么这么做

They're gonna shoot him..

他们会开枪打死他

...on sight.

当场毙命

"Lethal force," Tanner said.

坦纳说用"致命武器"

They're gonna kill my brother

他们要杀了我哥哥

and I don't really even know him.

可我对他一无所知

I'm one of them, Ali.

我也是他们的一员 艾莉

Can't really see things turning out much better.

我觉得没有更好的结局了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490200.html