《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集 第16期:顺手牵羊(在线收听

Oh, it was worth a million bucks.

花个百万也值得一看

So why did you move back to Rosewood?

那你怎么又搬回玫瑰镇了呢

Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late

我不想打断这场谈话 但我要迟到了

and my boss is high-strung and aggressively sober.

而且我的老板很神经质又刻板

Come visit me at the new boutique across the street.

你们可以到对面新开的时装店找我

Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping,

还有如果你想贪点小便宜顺手牵羊

I'd be happy to turn the other away.

我可以假装没看见

I-I think you're thinking of Hanna.

你指的应该是汉娜

She's not here.

她不在这里

Okay, that's not just me, right?

不只是我有这种感觉吧

That chick is freakishly like Ali.

那个女孩太像艾莉了

Mona told me those bitches were happy

梦娜告诉我那些贱人们

that you were gone.

很高兴你死了

And that, oh...

我简直...

that really, really pissed me off.

我简直要气疯了

I mean,

我是说

those girls were supposed to be your friends.

她们几个不应该是你的朋友吗

They got what they deserved.

她们罪有应得

I don't remember telling CeCe about you.

我不记得和茜茜说过你们

But somebody at Radley did start sending me

可是拉德里的确有个人开始给我

riddles and twisted rhymes.

发一些谜语和变态诗文

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490239.html