《美少女的谎言》第六季第11集 第23期:客房服务生(在线收听

Sorry, um, I thought that you were room service.

抱歉 我以为你是客房服务生

I'm afraid not.

恐怕不是

Spencer called me.

斯宾塞叫我来的

She told me what happened.

她告诉我发生的事了

Spencer called you?

斯宾塞叫的你

Yeah, I saw her in Washington.

对 我在华盛顿见到她了

I'm-I'm actually thinking about working for her outfit.

其实我在考虑去她的单位工作

I was with her when she got the letter.

她收到信的时候我刚好跟她在一起

Can I come in?

我能进去吗

Yeah.

可以

Thanks.

谢谢

Why are you here?

你来做什么

Sorry, um..

抱歉

It's been a very wrong day

今天发生了很不好的事

and I didn't expect you to show up on my doorstep

我没想到你会来我这里

or anywhere else.

或者任何地方

Yeah, uh, Spencer told me about Charlotte

我知道 斯宾塞告诉了我夏洛蒂的事

and, um...I don't know.

我...我也不知道

Maybe it was a conditioned reflex

可能是条件反射吧

but...I thought I could help.

但是...我想来帮忙

Well, I'm glad to know that your reflexes still work.

你的反射系统还正常真是太好了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490265.html