《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集 第1期:活了很久(在线收听

Mom, Caleb just got here.

妈妈 凯勒才刚到

Already you're putting him to work?

你就立马让他工作吗

What's wrong?

怎么了

The news of Charlotte's death is spreading fast.

夏洛蒂的死讯迅速传播开来

Some bloggers are trying to link you and the girls to it.

有些博主想把这件事和你们四个扯上关系

Why am I not surprised?

我怎么一点也不惊讶呢

I am. It's a disgusting thing to do.

我很惊讶 这样做非常令人讨厌

My opponent is running a dirty campaign.

我的竞选对手不择手段

Well, how do you know that she's behind this?

你怎么知道她是始作俑者

I'm trying to figure out where it's coming from.

我正在想办法查出来源

It doesn't matter. It's already out there.

不重要了 已经散播出去了

And it would be a mistake for me to go

如果我明天陪你去做访问

with you to your interview tomorrow.

那将会是个错误的选择

Why? - Because I'd be a distraction.

为什么 -因为我会引起他人的关注

Honey, the "Rosewood Observer" has more class

宝贝 《玫瑰镇观察家报》是不会

than to pay attention to a few tasteless tweets.

把鉴赏力放在几篇乏味的微博文章上

Mom, I'm partially responsible for Charlotte's getting out.

妈妈 我对夏洛蒂的释放要负一部分责任

On the night that she did, she was killed.

释放当晚 她就被人谋杀了

So whichever way they spin it, her death and my association

无论他们怎么说 她的死和我的小伙伴们

to it will come up and it's best

之间的联系还是会揭露的

if I'm not with you when it does.

但那种时候我最好不要和你扯上关系

Hey, I found a link to a blog that originated in Rosewood.

我找到一个来自玫瑰镇的链接

It's been shared over 400 times.

已经被分享了四百次

Maybe it is best if you skipped this one.

也许你最好还是别参加这次访问

Yeah. - I'll call my team.

没错 -我给竞选团打电话

And see if they can get a handle on this.

看看他们能不能解决这件事

Okay.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490268.html