《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集 第16期:千禧一代(在线收听

Damian. - Spencer.

戴米安 -斯宾塞

Hey. - Hi.

你好 -你好

Uh, I wasn't, uh, expecting you.

我没料到你会来

Are you here to finish our interview?

你是来完成我们的采访的吗

I came to ask you if your article was really about

我来问你 你的论文是真的要写

millennials and politics or if you have another angle?

千禧一代和政治 还是你有其他角度

The bunker girls.

仓库里的女孩

Um, I think you need to relax.

我觉得你不要太紧张

I'm writing about the 20-something children

我在写二十几岁的

of senatorial candidates.

参议员候选人的子女

I don't, I don't have an agenda.

我还没有写好大纲

Really? - Really.

真的吗 -真的

Then why are you playing phone tag

那你为什么写了便条要打电话

with Mona Vanderwaal?

给梦娜·范德瓦尔

Is she gonna offer you some fresh insight

她会告诉你一些有关夏洛蒂的玩偶之家的

into Charlotte's dollhouse?

新的看法吗

Uh, no, she's scheduling a sit-down

不 她准备安排一次

with the opponent's daughter.

和对手女儿的见面

What?

什么

Mona's working for the other camp.

梦娜在帮另一边做事

I'm sorry. When did this happen?

什么 这是什么时候的事

Well, don't look at me.

别看我

Apparently Mona approached your mom

显然梦娜找过你妈妈

about working for her campaign first

希望她能先帮她竞选

but was shown the door.

但被拒绝了

You really didn't know.

你是真的不知道

I've heard of inner circles, but leaving your daughter out...

我明白什么是核心集团 但把自己女儿排除在外

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/490310.html