《凯莉日记》第4期:没妈妈的日子不好过(在线收听

You stole my hiding place.

你占用了我的秘密花园

You hang out here a lot?

你经常来这里吗

Yeah. Yeah, it's a pretty good escape.

是啊 这是个躲清净的好地方

You had a lot to get away from.

你有很多事要逃避

If only I could escape my brain.

要是能清空思想就好了

Do you ever-- do you ever just sit there, and--and the words and thoughts are, like,happening so fast in your mind that you just--you can't even understand them?

你是否有过过这种经历,坐在这里,思绪万千,那些话语和想法在脑中急速闪过,以至于你自己都无法理解那是什么

Not really.

没有

I wish I hadn't just said that, then.

真希望我没有说刚才那番话

I think it's cool you have so much going on in your head.

你脑子里有千头万绪 我觉得挺酷的

You've been through stuff.

你经历过不幸

Not many people here can say that.

这里能说这话的人不多

Can you?

你能吗

Who, me? Poor little rich kid whose mom left with the tennis instructor?I'm still a cliche.

我吗?就是个可怜的有钱小孩 妈妈跟网球教练跑了,这种人太多了

Your mom left? I'm sorry. I didn't know--

你妈妈离开你了 抱歉 我不知道...

Oh, don't worry. Our maid Luisa still gets dinner on the table. Nothing's really changed.

别担心,我家女佣路易莎还是每天把晚餐做好,一切都没什么变化

Nobody's better off without a mom.

没妈妈的日子对谁来说都不好过

I'm sorry, Carrie.

对不起 凯莉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490474.html