《凯莉日记》第15期: 她迷人的曼哈顿就会消失于我的生命(在线收听

All of these documents need to be collated, and then bound in binders. There should be 60 of them. And I need it by end of business today. Okay.

整理这些文件 装订起来 应该是60份 下班之前给我 -好的

Some woman with a hoity-toity accent. Called here for you yesterday like three times.

有个口音很做作的女人 昨天大概给你打了三次电话

Larissa Loughlin? What did she say? "Is Carrie Bradshaw there?"

是拉丽莎?洛克林吗 她说什么了 "凯莉?布莱肖在吗"

And what did you say? - "No."

您怎么说的 -"不在"

Well, did you tell her why I wasn't here? Because I was at school?

您跟她解释我为什么不在吗 是说因为我在学校吗

Yes, I decided to spend my very busy day talking to a complete stranger about my high school intern.

是啊 我当机立断要浪费宝贵工作时间和一位陌生人聊聊我的高中实习生

I see your point.

懂了

No personal calls.

不准打私人电话

Yes. Thanks for the reminder.

好的 谢谢提醒

Be useful or be gone. Larissa, it's Carrie... Bradshaw.

有话直说 路易莎 我是凯莉?布莱肖

Darling, thank god! I need you to get down here right now. Where is here? And why?

亲爱的 太好了 你现在马上过来一趟吧 去哪儿 去干嘛

D.U.M.B.O. As IN THE ELEPHANT? As in Brooklyn.

邓宝 拍《小飞象》吗 -是在布鲁克林

I need your bag for the photo shoot.

我要用你的包拍照

I thought the shoot was in two weeks.

这不是两周后的事吗

Well, now it's today. We were supposed to be shooting that darling Corey.

改到今天了 本来是拍秀色可餐的科林

Feldman or haim? Is there a difference?

姓费尔德曼还是姓海姆 有区别吗

Well, Haim is the one with the soulful eyes, And Feldman-- Well, whichever one it was, He's so bloody hungovr, we can't get him out of bed.

海姆的眼神很深邃 而费尔德曼... 管他是哪个 都醉得不行了 拖都拖不起来

He's 13. - I don't care how old he is. I cannot photograph someone who's the color of pea soup.

他才13岁 -我才不管他多大 我不能给一个面如菜色的家伙拍照吧

So... change of plans. Enter the purse. My whole shoot revolves around it.

所以...计划有变 包包入选 整个拍摄场景都是为它设置的

I don't think I can get down there today.

我今天应该没法过去了

Oh, darling, that's so disappointing. I need to go. I have much work to do.

亲爱的 这太令人失望了 我得挂了 还有很多活要干

Maybe we could do the shoot another day?

也许我们下次可以再拍

Don't be silly. Ta-ta. Don't have a lot of time. Just wait.

别傻了 挂啦 没时间了 等等

I knew in that moment if I let Larissa go, her glamorous Manhattan would disappear from my life. And truth be told, I couldn't bear that.

我知道如果我那时让拉丽莎挂断 她迷人的曼哈顿就会消失于我的生命 说实话 那样我可受不了

Of course. I can make it.

没问题 我会过去的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klrjjj/490485.html